19.4.11

ZZZZZzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzz

Today marks the 3rd day of 'no wonderful plans'. I am bored, tucked in bed or sofa either with tv or lappy. Didnt have proper sleep due to falling asleep while playing the sims and awaken by sister after 2 hours and couldnt sleep back because she turned on the old movie, 'scream 2'. But slept back at 6 am and waking up again at 8.30am to settle my school stuffs.
*Groans* I got a problem settling school fees because my mum used to settle it for me all the while till I was in the polytechnic. I wished that still happens so i can study in peace.
Anyways, to be honest, I am sleepy now. But just not interested to sleep just yet as im still overcoming the boredom.
Haiiz, why do my sisters have to work night shift?
Speaking of my sisters, Ida accompanied me to the bank and school and back to bank before she run off for work. So we manage to have lunch at wang cafe and a lil bit of shopping both at 'Nex'. And I felt that the laksa i ordered and ate at the mentioned cafe was too oily and i felt giddy halfway eating it. But it wasnt so horrible though or maybe its just me. =]

after the tiring yet great day with Ida, I finally reached my block &&&

I got panicked because I couldnt find my keys. & I phoned ida to check in her bag which is so impossible and I keep on repeating, "I did bring the keys, i remember holding it"... WTH. when i flashed back- scary, I didnt even hold the key, I only looked on the rack where I usually put my small important stuffs on and walked out of my house assuming my keys were in my bag as it wasnt seen on the rack. Careless me~

--
I miss bf, =(
be safe in the jungle.

No comments:

Blog Archive